Grade 3: Spelling and Vocabulary Activity W1-2
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
A list of words is provided in the word bank below, sort the words in alphabetical order.
On a piece of paper, write a sentence that has at least 4 words for each of the following words. Remember to put a full stop (.) or a question mark (?) at the end of your sentence.
1) high | 2) every | 3) near | 4) west | 5) dress
6) best | 7) next | 8) else | 9) checked | 10) grand
11) stand | 12) punish | 13) monarch | 14) migrate | 15) butterfly | 16) nectar
- Write sentences on a piece of paper that has your name and today’s date on top.
- Ask your parent to scan the paper with your sentences ( They can use a scanning app on their phone if you don’t have access to a home scanner.)
- Upload the scanned document (PDF) to complete this question.
- Upload your answer to this question.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.